We may collect your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, affiliation, academic institution etc. and can be used to process your application correctly and fairly as it is our obligation to you. These details may be used to:
- contact individuals;
- carry out obligations originating from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to provide you with the information regarding products and services;
- notify you about changes to our service
You have the following rights:
- to obtain access to, and copies of, the personal information that we have about you;
- to require us to correct the personal/other information we hold about you if it is incorrect;
- to require us to erase your personal/other information;
- to object, on grounds relating to a particular situation, to any of our particular processing activities where you feel this has unequal impact on your rights; and
- where our processing is based on your consent, the right to withdraw that consent (without affecting the lawfulness of our processing based on consent before its withdrawal);
- to require us not to send you marketing communications.
Please note that these rights are not absolute. We may be authorised to refuse requests where exceptions apply. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please Contact us on the provided email.